Need TR4 accessories

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need TR4 accessories
From: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 20:43:42 -0700
Hi Listers: The VTR issue #69 should be a thrilling one for all
TR4/Spit/1200 lovers ! Tucked in the center are some great photos, and
AT LAST a photo of the RADIO I want for my TR4. Can anyone help ?????
Also, I have never seen the bumber protector shown, does anyone have one
of these ?. I will be off line this weekend, but I really would
appreciate any of you who might have either or both of these items leave
me an e mail to open when I return.
A really sincere thank you to All on this list for all of the help.
Dennis Barr