Re: f.e. alig.

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: f.e. alig.
From: "Kevin N. Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 23:33:30 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Makes no differance what kind of car.  Trucks is a different story. I have
done TR-8's, TR-6's, TR-4's, TR-250. I too have a 40thou machine. Just
because it shows the car is in spec make no differance if it is right or
not. The specs could be a full degree spread.  For example, the spec sheet
could say that the front camber needs to be 0 degrees, but if it falls
between 1/2 degree negative and 1/2 degree positvie then it's in spec. Not
in my book. I like to get them as close as possible to 0. I have just got
done with a 63 Alpha Spyder that has never been rained on for a guy and it
just cost him $30 for a thrust alignment.
Kevin

----------
> From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
> To: kevina@emji.net
> Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: f.e. alig.
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 12:02 AM
>

> Kevin N. Andrews wrote:
> >
> > On our alignments we charge $30 for a thrust angle alignment and $45
for a
> > four wheel. It takes about two hours for a four wheel.
> > Kevin Andrews
> > 250's (CD2908LO)
> >         (CD7766L)

> > > From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
> > > To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> > > Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
> > > Subject: f.e. alig.
> > > Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 9:05 PM
> > >

> > > Listers, called a couple of local recomended repair shops here in N.
Va.