Re: AARRGGHH...TR3 engine installation

To: tr_250@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: AARRGGHH...TR3 engine installation
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 05:07:25 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< Help!
 Please don't tell me I have to remove the front end of my TR3 to
 install the engine! >>

Harris

Yes, you must remove the nosepiece to install the engine into a TR3.
It's not too bad. You remove the bumper if it is a wide mouth, disconnect the
wiring to the lights, disconnect the front bracing between the frame and
handcrank guide, four bolts between the body and the top rib, and six bolts on
each side. I've gotten 'em off in an hour or so.
Have fun!

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B