Re: AARRGGHH...TR3 engine installation

To: Harris Goodkind <tr_250@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: AARRGGHH...TR3 engine installation
From: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:19:27 +1000 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Harris,

At 21:37 23/08/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Please don't tell me I have to remove the front end of my TR3 to
>install the engine! ...
>(It was 90+ degrees here today and the sun beats right into the garage
>int he late afternoon...maybe I am suffering from heat stroke.)
>Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

Being unfamiliar with TR3 design, I can only recommend the following as a
temporary, but urgent measure:

1. Place beer in freezer for 10-20 minutes.
2. Sit in shade and consume beer.
3. Do not think about TR3's until hands stop shaking and warm, glowing
feeling ensues, accompanied by increased tolerance of ambient temperature.

Allen Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney  2052  Australia