Re: Brown Color

To: sales@cocoinc.com
Subject: Re: Brown Color
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:14:15 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jack;

My mother bought a new Spitfefire in the early '70's that was brown with
racing stripes. She had a burgundy GT6+ that was destroyed by a drunk driver
who spun in the rain and pushed the GT into the telephone pole near where it
was parked. She wanted another GT6 but the price of the MkIII's had escalated
beyond her budget. I was shocked at the brown color but she seemed to like it.
I think she got a deal because the car hadn't sold. Brown seems to be a
strange color for a car IMHO but I had a friend who lusted after a brown
Porsche 944!!!

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan