Re: how fast will a tr6 go?

To: CCampb8169@aol.com
Subject: Re: how fast will a tr6 go?
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:46:49 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
My almost stock 72 TR6 will sit for an hour at 90+ mph (in the right lane,
except
for passing).  I've passed 95 for brief periods.  The car will go faster, but I
haven't tried.  It accelerates comfortably from 80 mph in 4th o/d.

See the car's recent history at http://home.earthlink.net/~bk13/brian.htm
(simple
page - text only - pictures later this month)

Brian Kemp
72 TR6