Re: how fast will a tr6 go?

To: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Subject: Re: how fast will a tr6 go?
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 16:30:24 -0400
Cc: CCampb8169@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
My dear fellow lister and TR aficionado Jim:
Unfortunately no, I do not have the 'Cuda. After a  rake-hell youth in which I
and my
friends  managed to crash many a car, I have given up the quest for
international race
car driver status and have settled into a more mundane life with a TR6.  I
still mourn
the passing of my totaled '69 Camaro and a certain '66 Austin Healey that I
sent to an
early grave - nearly along with myself. I now putter along in my '66 Dodge
Coronet 4-door
(with anemic 5.2 L motor) when I can't drive the 6.   But, I sincerely
appreciate your
offer and applaud your altruistic efforts. =>)
My new plan is to convert an S-10 pickup to electric power over the winter
months, so you
can tell what a sedate old fart I've become.

Cheers,

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6