Re: how fast will a tr6 go?

To: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Subject: Re: how fast will a tr6 go?
From: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 11:21:42 -0400
Cc: CCampb8169@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
My dear friend Jeff,
You wouldn't still have that old "squirrely" handling Hemi Cuda would 'ya. I
mean, as
poorly as those damned things handled and with the crappy fuel economy, constant
tuning and all, let me take it off your hands so you can spend more time with
your
beloved TR.
I am willing to make the sacrifice for a fellow lister,

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U