RE: tr6 jacks

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: tr6 jacks
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:30:17 -0600
Thanks for the replies I received. It seems that like with many things on
Triumphs, there is no consensus! Some jacks had the threaded rod painted
some not. And of course, several colors were used. I guess I will just do
what I think will look best in my view.

Thanks again! As usual the list comes through.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---