FAQ stuff

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FAQ stuff
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 20:27:28 -0700 (PDT)
I have started compiling FAQ material.  So far I have only a bare-bones
document, with no HTML at this time.

Does anyone know if there is a web-page anywhere with a list of
"English-to-English" translations?  I would like a link.

What are people's opinions regarding the credit?  A lot of the FAQ will be
scoured from actual list-messages... do people want to have their name /
email after stuff that they wrote, or not?  My name will be in there
naturally (until someone else takes over.. hint hint)

I will be willing to temporarily host the Triumph FAQ on my web-site...
but I imagine it will get pretty big pretty quick... anyone out there got
a cheap (pref. free) server with lots of space to spare?  I expect my
first draft (9 questions) will run up to 15Kbytes or so.  We'll see.

-Malcolm