RE: Super Trapp

To: "'Dr. Robert Carley'" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Super Trapp
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GCICT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:20:23 -0400
I have one of these on my Honda XR600R enduro bike. There great! You can
tune them by adding, or removing the metal rings on the end of the pipe.
More rings, louder and more flow, less rings, quieter and less flow. I
have seen them used on cars, but I don't have any experience with the
car type. Saw two on a Shelby Cobra once!
Anyway, I've used them for years on the various motorcycles that I have
had. And really like the "tuneability" of the system.
Maybe someone on the list can comment on the automobile side of the
system.

Glenn Bowley
Mansfield, Connecticut
'75 Spit 1500 (FM30644U)