RE: Bond Triumph Stag up for sale

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Bond Triumph Stag up for sale
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:00:40 -0600
The film is "Diamonds Are Forever". I think it was SC's last as Bond. In it
he begins to take on the tacky look of the Roger Moore films (wide lapel
suits, one piece leisure suits, etc). The car is kind of orange yellow in
color.

(I just saw the movie last weekend, I don't normally have this kind of stuff
memorized :-)

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---