RE: which one?

To: "'Malcolm Walker'" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: which one?
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 14:46:23 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken and Malcom,

My TR3B came with high back seats. I was told they were from a GT6, but
don't know if this is true. They are sitting in my back yard at the moment,
because I will be replacing them with an old pair of TR3 seats that I picked
up (in bad condition, so it won't be anytime soon). Ken, if you'd like I
could get you a measurement off of them.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B (no seats, doors, engine, or anything else at the moment)