Re: which one?

To: "Malcolm Walker" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: which one?
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 01:17:30 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs mail list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I don't think TR6 seats will fit.  I've been looking recently and according
to the measurements I received (i.e. I haven't actually put a TR6 seat in my
TR3) the 6 seats are about 2 inches to wide.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has actually made this
swap.

kengano@advant.com
downstate illinois
1959 TR3A TS57756L