Re: restorations

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: restorations
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:10:21 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter,
Not having had an OD tranny, that is a hard one to answer.  However,
Andy Mace has a chart on the VTR site that gives the speeds/ratios/rpms,
etc associated with the different Spitfire models.  This data should
answer any question you have about that.

I'll probably start looking for an OD tranny after I get settled down in
Arizona.

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer