Re: restorations

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: restorations
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:52:19 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Phil,
I try to drive my Spit to events if at all possible, but if the event is
very far away, I can't stand to see that Tach sitting on 5K for extended
periods of time.  So until I spring for an OD tranny, I trailer the car
to events that take more than 3 hours to reach.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer