Spitfire horn/wiper wiring question

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire horn/wiper wiring question
From: Frank Kucharik <fgk@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:15:51 -0400
I have a '75 Spitfire, just ordered a horn relay and a
parking/limit switch for the wiper motor that were missing when
I bought it.   I need to know which wires go to the terminals -
the wiring diagrams don't really help here.  Both are labeled
as Lucas parts.

The terminals on the horn relay aren't marked C1/C2/W1/W2.
They are labeled 85, 86, 87, and 30/51.  The top terminal, labeled
87, is a brass color, and sits horizontal.  The others are silver colored,
and vertical, like this:

                                 -        (87)
                  (86)   |         |   (85)
                                 |        (30/51)

On my wiper motor, I have 3 wires (cut) coming from the motor.  They are
blue, red, and yellow.   One side of the switch has three terminals,  one
horizontal on the end, and 2 running vertical on the side, like a capital L.
The other side of the switch has 5 terminals to accept the plastic mate for
the wires from the wiper switch.    How do the wires from the motor connect
to the 3 terminals?
Frank