Re: Spitfire horn/wiper wiring question

To: Frank Kucharik <fgk@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire horn/wiper wiring question
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 17:06:27 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Frank,

I can't help with the horn relay, but I can with the wiper motor. I
recently replaced mine and had to document the wiring there.

          --

In case this diagram get hosed (for you Canadians :) I'll write it:

The order of the wiring is Red, Yellow then Blue with the Red being the
lone "horizontal" wire/connection.  These are the only 'free wires'
connected. The others are connected with a plastic harness type thingy
(for us southerners)

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael