Re: brake line bending? dim bulbs? am I out of gas yet?

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: brake line bending? dim bulbs? am I out of gas yet?
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 09:37:09 -0700
Cc: Coday Family <coday@localaccess.com>, The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
I've always bent line by finding an appropriate diameter pipe (like a large
plumbing pipe, a post in a parking lot, etc.)  and carefully bending the line
around the pipe....  It gives a very nice radius if done carefully... (and is
perhaps a bit more clean than Malcom's knee... but I don't know!)

Check out my engine's fuel line... this was done by hand in this manner...
(the pipe from the fuel pump to the carbs)    (the pipe between the bowls of
the carbs was already on the car, not done by me)

http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner/Photo5.jpg

--Justin