Re: brake line bending? dim bulbs? am I out of gas yet?

To: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Subject: Re: brake line bending? dim bulbs? am I out of gas yet?
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:32:15 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I highly recommend getting both the tubing bender and a flaring tool along
with a pipe cutter.  These are relatively inexpensive tools to buy and will
give very professional results when used properly.  Remember to use the old
tubing as a guide to get the correct bends and lengths so that you don't
come up short.  Also clean the burrs off the pipe thoroughly after cutting
and then either blow the line out with compressed air or flush it to remove
any stray chips which could cause brake problems/failure further on.

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6