New Car/New Problem (TR6)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Car/New Problem (TR6)
From: Michele Black <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 22:58:18 -0400
I recently added 6 more cylinders to my driveway, having picked up a
nice, fully restored '72 TR6.  Being my first TR6, I'm having a lot of
fun getting from stoplight to stoplight with, uh, some vigor.

But the car has a small problem in the low rpms.  It runs perfectly well
above 2,000 rpm, but it's a bit sputtery getting there.  In my history
of TR ownership, this is sort of a new one to me.  I'm generally not
inclined to first suspect carb misadjustments, but this one seems to fit
the bill.  Thoughts?

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6