Achy Shaky GT6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Achy Shaky GT6
From: Michele Black <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 23:06:09 -0400
My GT6 -- that fine little combination of torque and handling -- has
either developed a problem at speed, or I've just noticed it after
having gone on the highway a couple of times recently.  Up around 60
mph, the steering column bounces noticeably from side to side if I'm not
holding onto it; the problem seems to lessen if I go a little faster (I
think).  As this problem occurs with two completely different sets of
wheels and tires, I think we can rule them out.  Suggestions for
investigation?

--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6