Re: BMH Body shells

To: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: BMH Body shells
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 11:10:29 -0700
Cc: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>, Triumph List <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Bill,
I agree.  If they played the numbers game, they obviously would have
come up with a differnet initial Triumph offering than the TR6.
Perhaps  the economice were further complicated by the fact that a TR6
offering may have been premature.  Maybe a tr4/5/250 body shell would
have been a higher demand item.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer