click and clack survey

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: click and clack survey
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 14:04:39 -0400
Jim Hill wrote:

> Fascinating information. Equally interesting is the next chart, showing
> how many people would buy a car from the same _Dealer_. Here Triumph
> dealers finished next to dead last, as explained by the CarTalk folk
>
> At the bottom of the list, you have to eliminate some cars like Triumph,
> MG and Fiat; there aren't any dealers, but people hate them on
> principle, I guess.

Hey, in 1974 I bought a  Fiat 124 Spyder new from a dealer. I still wake
up in the middle of the night mad. I hated them then and I still hate
them. I should have been smarter and bought a new TR6 and avoided all of
the dealer problems, breakdowns, rust, transmission problems, exhaust
system collapses, bad paint, blown diff, ill fitting top etc etc ( oops
;-))

Keith Ehrlich
older and wiser with a...
74 TR6