Re: BMH Body shells

To: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BMH Body shells
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 18:34:44 +0200
Cc: 1-TR8-list <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Friends on the Triumph lists,
I guess this proves what we've been suspecting/saying about
the British Motor "MG Heritage" all along, doesn't it?
More than ten times as many B's as 6's!!!
And more than five times as many Midgets as 6's...

Where are the Spitfire/GT6 bodies, where are the Herald/Vitesse
bodies, where are the TR7/8 bodies?
- And where are the Big Healey bodies?
No wonder it's called MG Heritage...

Anyone care to comment? If this starts a flame war, please
direct the flames towards MG Heritage, not me - or any other
true Triumph follower...
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg