TTSCC Meeting

To: triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TTSCC Meeting
From: Jim Bauder <JimBPPS@att.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 09:37:14 -0800
Local Listers and Visiters to the Bay Area,

You are all invited to the up coming meeting of the Triumph
Travelers Sports Car Club. We meet on the 1st Wednesday of every
month (except January!) at 8:00 PM at Hewlett Packard, 5301
Stevens Creek Blvd. Santa Clara. TTSCC is the oldest TR Marque club
in the USA and has a membership of 100 or so enthusiasts. We
recently celebrated our 40th anniversary!!!

This month and next month we are having a Funcours before the
meeting starting at 7:00 PM. The Funcours is a way for us to see each
other's car and talk about what is most dear to us, our TRs. It is a
"low impact" concours with classes for all TRs, judged by amateur
judges from the club membership. Last month we judged the
exterior and this month the interior will be inspected. Next month
the engine compartment and the boot will be judged. All guests are
welcome to enter and/or just look at the cars being judged and of
course visit with us.

We hope to see you there. Please, give me a call if you have any
questions or need directions.

Jim Bauder
Membership Chair
'58 TR3 in fewer and fewer boxes!