Re: New TR4 in the Group (A little long)

To: "MR JOHN M ROSSI" <Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: New TR4 in the Group (A little long)
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 12:41:50 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
John,

Thanks for the good wishes.... I think they were good wishes.

I agree with you completely about enjoying and driving the car.  I was
looking for a car in the $4,000 to $6,000 range that would be a fair
weather, weekend driver and local club event car and also a solid base for a
frame off restoration project in about 4-5 years when I retire.  This one
cost me the top $ range... but seems like a good investment.

Body condition was top priority.  If I have to rebuild the engine in the
next year or so... that's OK.  I enjoy that kind of thing anyway.

Brian Sanborn
sanborn@net1plus.com