Re: TR6 LEYLAND BADGES & FLAG DECAL LOCATIONS

To: "triumph.mail" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 LEYLAND BADGES & FLAG DECAL LOCATIONS
From: "Adrian Tedder" <teddera@MNSi.Net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:49:17 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
  A reply I received to the original location question suggested that the
requested information could be found in a 6Pack magazine a few years back.
Does anyone have a copy of this magazine that they could put their hands on
without too much difficulty.  If there was any way of posting the details
without too much trouble it would be greatly appreciated.  I am working on
the basis of why put these details on a newly painted car in the wrong
location, when they could just as easily be put in the right place.  After
looking at some original sales literature I have determined that
unfortunately the badges and decals are not correctly located on my car.
This has the result of making the cardboard templates I made for my freind
useless.  Any information is greatly appreciated.  I did receive an
additional request for any information to be passed along to another owner
in the same boat as myself, and I will be happy to do this.

Adrian
73 TR6