Re: Logo's for Wheel caps

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Logo's for Wheel caps
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Joe Curry wrote:

> Maybe several people would like to get together on the standard TRIUMPH
> wreath logo done either Chrome silver on black or black on a silver of
> gray background.

Will they fit a TR6 center cap?  I have these on my TR4 (and they have no
decal- just shiny stuff)

> Other things they can do are custom multi-color labels (like the Union
> Jack) or like the TR7/TR8 decals or the Spitfire 1500 bonnet labels.

I think the Union Jack would be a good one to do "anyway" as there's a
good chance they'll be a 'crossover hit'.

> So, with all that said,  Anybody who is interested in getting any of
> these done or getting in on the ones I am going to have made, please let
> me know.  I have not decided on exactly what mine will be, so I am open
> for suggestions.

You could do a mini-psychedelia pattern, like what's on John Lennon's
Rolls.  Colorful swirlies ;-)

-Malcolm