RE: TR6 LEYLAND BADGES & FLAG DECAL LOCATIONS

To: teddera@MNSi.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com'" <TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 LEYLAND BADGES & FLAG DECAL LOCATIONS
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 14:32:20 +0100
Well, I suppose that the holes for the rear badges were drilled already
so that the dealers only needed to stick them in. The stripes were
already applied judging from a couple of pics of triumphs ready for
despatch. Dunno about the Leyland badge tho. Suppose the rear badges
were not put on to keep them from going astray.

Gernot