Re: TR3A in pieces

To: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3A in pieces
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:42:53 -0400
Cc: pumacon@erols.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Would you notice if the fuel tank sender was missing? The small clamps
that hold the back of the rear wings in place? The inner works of the
turn signal/horn switch?

How do you know that the engine, carbs, trans, and rear axle are good?

When a car is together, nobody can say that it's in running condition
unless they show it. As bad as the body on my car was, it was basically
complete and ran (and still runs) great. I paid only $2000.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L