Re: TR250 Restroation Project - Will It BE Too Much?

To: "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: TR250 Restroation Project - Will It BE Too Much?
From: "Don J. Howard" <dhoward@jht.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 09:38:02 -0400
Cc: tom_winslow@email.msn.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
A long version of "its only work if you would rather be doing something
else" but expressed in a much better fashion.  Being a member of the so
called greasy fingernail set for 45 years I can attest to everything
that Mr. Lang wrote.  If cars are not a passion forget trying to restore
one.   I have been involved in the restoration of 4 cars.  The first was
a failure, young kids and a demanding wife.  Since the kids grew up and
the wife is now eating greener grass, Two successes and a completed
Porsche custom chassis kit car, and one in process during the past 11
years.

Cheers, Don J. Howard