BCW

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 16:54:29 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well I drove the route I had planned on, stopped at Lowerys in
Tappahannock and could not get in for lunch, went 50 more miles down the
road to "Wind Mill Point" closed until this coming weekend, drove to
Kilmarnonock to a place called "Lees", recommended by the local police as
the best. I know none of you are going to beleive this but here was my
lunch = small salad,2 very nice pork chops (fried), string beans, and
home made mashed potatoes, 2 slices of home made bread, home made ice tea
(free refills) = ready = $6.50 = thats it 6.50 = this made my whole week
not just my day, left then drove home, 6 1/2 hours about 250 miles and
93o, and all country all the way, Lets have BCW at least twice a year,
its fun and Cheap. Golly Andy I hope you get out this weekend !!