BCW

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 11:46:19 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well, left a little early this A.M., drove from Stafford, Va. to D.C.
straight up # 95 at the end of rush hour. Across 14th st. bridge, up
penn. ave. , around the capital, back down the mall aroung the licoln
memorial, down to the jefferson memorial, back across the bridge and
home, total miles 136, lots of horn beeps, thumbs-up and nice car,
something about a Red T/R-3 with the top down in the nations capital on a
work day, she draws attention. Tomorrow I plan on going south, maybe
Richmond, I enjoyed the heck out of the drive even in the traffic of
D.C., but I know I brought back a lot of memories today, get out and
drive it.