Re: BCW

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: BCW
From: "Andrew Dixon" <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 12:55:45 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Fred,
Please loop the Capitol Beltway one morning.
Make my day if I get to see you. Except I probably wouldn't because it's too
dangerous to take your eyes off the road around here. Then again, many
would, so there'd probably be an accident and traffic wouldn't be moving as
you drove by in the opposite direction ;-)  That would REALLY make my day.
Andy

On 05/18/98 11:46 AM fred thomas said...