Re[5]:What a dope!

To: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@compuserve.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[5]:What a dope!
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 08:56:23 -0400
To Tom:

I received the lock strike and lock in Saturday's mail. Everything was as you
described; perfect. I installed the lock and striker with new hardware and
everything works, again, ...perfect!

My check was mailed to you on Friday afternoon. Hopefully you will see it in the
next day or two. Thanks again.

To the list:

I made a request to the list looking for a few parts. Tom responded and we were
able to work things out without a hitch. Tom is the real deal. A man of his word
in my limited experience, and a tribute to what this list is all about.

I'm, still looking for a left bonnet (hood) hinge for my TR6 if someone has one.

Jeff