Re: Insurance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Andrew Dixon" <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 09:15:56 -0400
I have to agree. My wife has Allstate and has for may years without a claim.
Her son ran the car onto a guard rail to the tune of $600 They told her she
would be better off paying it herself because her rates would go up and by
the time they went down she would have paid more than $600.
Andy

On 05/09/98 09:04 AM Phil Smith said...