Re: Non LBC Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, GTOBIN@BENDATA.COM
Subject: Re: Non LBC Question
From: "jay pollmann" <thorfinnxx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 08:31:24 PDT
I talked to my dad who had an early 80's 150 with more miles than God's
minivan that got 22 miles to the gallon pretty consistently. He changed
the oil every 10,000 miles (whether it needed it or not) with what was
on sale at K-Mart for 59 cents a quart and it was running fine until a
40 foot Elm tree fell in the wrong direction. Maybe he was lucky, but
since he hauled bottoming-out loads of wood in it for 12 years and never
really did anything to it, I'd buy another without question. But I
suppose that's for the ford list, and not the Triumph list