Re: lifts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: lifts
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 18:46:56 -0600
Yea, but candFred find anything in that immaculate garage!!!!!!

> I'll vouch for the cleanliness of Fred's garage.  That is, unless
> the pictures he sent me were taken only after he thoroughly cleaned
> it up.
>
> But anybody who takes the time to clean all the little parts,
> catalogue them and store them in carefully labeled Tupperware bins
> has got to have a meticulous garage as well.
>
> Joe Curry
>
> fred thomas wrote:
> >
> > David Scheidt wrote:

> > > The other problem with pits is that carbon monoxide is heavier than air,
> > > and so the CO collects in the pit.  As for people falling in, metal
> > > grilles will stop that, and with the right design can be driven on.
> > >
> > > David Scheidt

> > > --------
> > > David_Scheidt@math.earlham.edu
> > >
> > > yip yip yip yap yap yak yap yip *BANG*  -- no terrier
> >
> > If & when I run the engine on my car in the garage I also hook-up the
> > outside exhaust tubes, I also have a carbon monoxide detector present in
> > the garage and also I think ALL FUMES will spread throughout your garage
> > with or without a pit, but then I did not realize with a lift they came
> > with all these so called safety protections. If people would just take a
> > little better care of their car they would not have all this fuel
> > leaking in the garage and such dangerous places to not only work in but
> > also live in. If'n you ain't tried it don't knock it, my garage is
> > probably much safer and better maintained than most, and it is used
> > EVERYDAY. Just me & my $1000.00 PIT and happy as hell to have it.
>
> --
> "If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort."
>
>  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (Back on the Road!!!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)