Re: lifts

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: lifts
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 07:59:11 -0700
Cc: David Scheidt <david@math.earlham.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I'll vouch for the cleanliness of Fred's garage.  That is, unless the
pictures he sent me were taken only after he thoroughly cleaned it up.

But anybody who takes the time to clean all the little parts, catalogue
them and store them in carefully labeled Tupperware bins has got to have
a meticulous garage as well.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer