RE: tonneau cover

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>, "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: tonneau cover
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:57:17 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Rather than stressing the dash pegs, I would worry more about tearing the
fabric around the grommets in the tonneau if it is left in place and then
contracts in the cold.  When I tried to fit my new (to me) cover last
spring, before the weather had warmed up, it would not fit.  Come summer,
all was fine.
Rod.  '70 TR6  CC55899L  Edmonton, AB