My Dream Car.

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: My Dream Car.
From: "The Oppegaard Family" <nanmo@pacifier.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 19:25:15 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
When I was a young teenager, on the way to school, I would pass by a used
car lot. In the lot was a blue Triumph GT6, with a white racing stripe!
It was love at first sight for a 13 year old that couldn't wait to drive. I
begged my mom to buy me that car, but I never did get it. Later on I got a
'62 Herald for US$100. Not quite the GT6 I dreamed of, but it ran.

Now, I'm older and I keep remembering that blue GT6.  Someday.....

Rick...