Re: tonneau cover

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: tonneau cover
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 20:24:52 -0800
Cc: "'Robert Laing'" <roblaing@unixg.ubc.ca>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter,
If you don't want to wait until warmer weather, try using a portable
hair dryer to warm the fabric.  That's a trich that upholstery shops use
to get that good tight finish on vinyl.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing