Connecticut Emissions

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Connecticut Emissions
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:05:47 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Connecticut Listers,
I just had the "wonderful" experience of bringing my 75 TR6 through the NEW
emissions program that went into effect just recently. Anyhow, they now put
the car on a dyno, run it up to 25 mph for about 3 - 5 minutes and take the
readings. I went in expecting to fail and passed with flying colors! They
did say that they've raised the limits for older cars: HC = 604 PPM, CO  =
4.34% and NO = 4720 PPM. Oh yea.... don't go toward the end of the month (2
hour wait), don't go in the 4WD lane (sway bar clearance problem) and go on
Mondays (everyone thinks they're closed).
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at:
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD