Re: headlamps

To: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: headlamps
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:17:11 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Gernot Vonhoegen wrote:

> > ----------

Gernot, I have a 1924 Ford model "T" & a 1931 ord model "A", and both of
these cars the direction of the light is in the lense them selves, bulbs
in the back of the reflector and then the glass lense has all sorts of
direction angles, can't think of the proper word so I use my own, so yes
there were left & right way back when, but not sure for euro. cars.