Re: headlamps

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: headlamps
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:07:32 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Fred,
Think about it.  In England you drive on the left, so it would stand to
reason that your lenses would dip to the left whereas on the right, the
lenses refract to the right.  This would minimize glare to oncoming
traffic (IMHO).  Therefore, I think there is a difference.  It seems
like (But I won't stake my life on it) that I had to change out the
headlamps on my MGTD after I got it back to the states.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing