Re: carb. adjustments

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: carb. adjustments
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:07:41 -0800
Cc: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Guys,
The adjustment is done by screwing the vane in the center of the hole so
that the ball in the chamber goes up about half way on the reference
carb.  You then adjust the other one's throttle to syncronize the two.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing