Re: carb. adjustments

To: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: carb. adjustments
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 16:31:06 EST

> colour (color?) tune spark
>  > plug for tuning carbs. Also, where can i get one of the airflow
doohickies
>  > that measures the airflow into the carb.
>  >

Lew, you are talking about "Color-Tune" and "Uni-Syn".  They are readily
available from Moss, VB, and TRF as well as other places.  I have a spare
"Uni-Syn" if you really have a problem getting one.  Cheers.

Art Kelly

BTW, guys -- UNI-SYN is a play on the word "unison" as in "they played in
unison" when talking about musicians (and/or carbs).  And also a play on "one
- synchronous."   As Joann Worley (Laugh-In) used to say "look that up in your
Funk and Wagnalls.  :-)  amk