Re: TR6 Front Suspension Rebuild?

To: Edward Lancaster <elancaster@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Front Suspension Rebuild?
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 20:09:49 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I rebuilt the front end on my 6 in 1991. New bushings, competition springs,
brakes,bearings and oil seals, ball joints, tie rod ends, and shocks. My
current project is to go back in and replace the trunnions (driver's side is
cracked) and rebush  the steering rack and column.
Oh, yeah, you can expect better handling, etc.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6

--
Jeff Johnson