Re: Supertrapp mufflers

To: jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: Supertrapp mufflers
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:25:10 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Jim..

You're not missing anything,, it seems that their web site now features
only the bike stuff..   A change from the first time I visited it some
time ago.  It *does* give you an idea of the basic design and
configuration of the discs.

Like I said before, most performance houses (and even JC Whitney) have
them in 4" and 5" shell diameters, black or stainless, with inlets of 2"
and up.

Happy hunting...  They're VERY cool.

John